Monday, October 09, 2006

SO Sorry about Yogi - We've concluded that Abby has to come to our house to visit him next time.
I was successful with getting my deposit back from Fairport Ford. Jim VanHoesen called tonight and may have a 2004 Freestar van with 10,000 miles on it for me to look at sometime this week. Keep your collective fingers crossed.
Good news in the jewelry business! My electrolysis lady said if I put together an earing tree and other such displays for my watches, necklaces and bracelets, label/price everything, make checks payable to...etc., I can start selling my things in her office!
November 9, she is hosting a Women's Night where vendors have their tables set up in the lobby of her building and we each provide a dish of food/snacks/drinks or whatever and display our services. We all pitch in 10 or 15 dollars towards a newspaper ad to advertise to the public. She invited me to take part. This is exciting and a little overwhelming too. If things go as well as everyone else thinks it will, I will be busy, busy, busy!
Mike applied to Egypt Fire Station to join as a volunteer fire fighter! Cal says he feels safer already! Isn't that sweet? He must have asked me 4 times if I was sure I wanted him to do this! I have been telling him for years he should join. He has to be interview and voted in, which should take about two months. Talk to everyone again soon! Thank you for doing this!
Love to all,
Jean

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason Road Fitch's said...

Yogi was just excited, he'll learn!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home