Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello Dear Family,
We were so excited when Sarah called last evening and indicated she had seen the blog. Have the rest of you seen it? Did you read Sarah's comment? I did not check the blog before composing, something I am sure that I should do, but - hey, we'll get it...cut us some slack - we're older!

Told people about our family blog today and many were impressed and even challenged to do the same with their families. Someone, however, asked me if I knew how to "?text-message?", I think that's what was said. Does anyone know about that? If it's you, Sarah, we will really be impressed with your knowledge - must be either a great school system, or a Dad with tech education, or a very brillant twelve year old, or all of the above. Anyway - happy fall, and love you all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Grandpa,
Text messaging is when you have a cell phone and you type things to someone then send it it is sort of like email on your phone or i.m. . I.m. stands for instand messaging which is when you are on the computer and some of your friends are so you can type things to eachoter and it is just like having conversation!
love,
Sarah

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home