Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dear Wonderful Family, What a trip this blog is. I have sent things out, not to be seen again by myself, but I have read things that warm my heart and bring me great joy. Like I've said with the grandkids - who has the best grandkids in the world...We Do! That must be a reflection of the kids we produced with the grace of God. Thank you all. We love you and God bless. And, in regard to the blog, if anyone can share some wisdom as to where we go, what we do, feel free.
Love you all, Mom AKA Grandma

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yay!!!!
I just got out of the shower since i had dance and soccer toninght!Well we still did lose our soccer game but we made two goals!, we wouldn't be so happy about this but it was our first of the season so hopefully we can make some more and win game!!
:)Sarah

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mason Road Fitch's said...

Sarah-

That's great about your team's two goals. I'm sure you'll wind up having a great season. Especially because you are on the team and are number #1 in our book!

Love-

Aunt Jeanine

10:01 AM  
Blogger Mason Road Fitch's said...

Sarah,
Your attitude is great. It really isn't whether you win or loose the game, but that you enjoy it. Keep it up.

Gongrats also on getting a new role in the Christmas Story.

Give Mom and Dad, Jacob and Matthew big hugs fo us, and they have to hug you back.

Love to our whole family,
Grampa and Dad

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home