Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Catching up

Hello All-

I hope everyone's week is going well. I'm so glad the rain has stopped for now. I just returned fromSt. Michael School. It was visit a Catholic School day and they asked me to do tours. The only problem is we didn't have anyone come in. It looks like we need to do a better job publicizing this next year.

Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. At 9:oo I am meeting a husband and wife team that are Real Estate Appraisers about the possibility of becoming an appraiser myself. It's a business opportunity that presented itself and sounded interesting. It's a long shot but I quess if you don't talk to people you will never learn.

Dawn- sorry we missed your concert on Monday night. A.J. had Cub Scouts. I hope it all went well.

Sarah- I hope your week is going well. I haven't seen any new posts from you this week.

Aunt Jean- I hope you like the new van. Don't worry about filling up the tank. One tank should last you a lot longer than the Focus.

If the regulars are getting together this weekend, I am hopeful we can join you. Tom is working on Saturday but i believe Sat.evening we are free. On Sunday I have something going on from 2-4 but then am free.

Take care everyone and hope you are all having a great week.

Jeanine

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Tonight is our last soccer game. I am going to try volley ball. Then after volley ball is basket ball. Then in the spring i am going to do track.
Next week practices for Christams Story start!
-Sarah

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mason Road Fitch's said...

Sarah-

I hope you won't miss soccer too much. Volleyball sounds like fun!

Hey thanks for the Halloween card and thank your family too. We received it in the mail today.

What are you going as for Halloween? A.J. is going as a Moose. We are still figuring out the costume. We have the ears and a brown sweatshirt and pants. We need to make the snout.

Anyway great to hear from you!

Love Aunt Jeanine

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm going to be a pirate for halloween! My friends and i are doing in peter pan! Briege is being Peter Pan, Kate is being Tinkerbell, Kyle is being Catptian Hook, and i am being a really cool pirate!
-Sarah

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mason Road Fitch's said...

Sarah-

Your Dad said Halloween was a blast. I hope the Pirate costume worked good. I'm sure you were a really cool pirate!

Love you.

Aunt Jeanine

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home