Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shells from Madeira Beach

Hello Dear Family - Today is Jeanine's Birthday - Happy Birthday Jeanine!!!

I am trying to get to the blog - honestly, these computers require an awful lot of patience. And, I am checking this out while Dad, Aunt Ann and Uncle Dennis are waiting for me. We talked to Jeanine earlier and she indicated she had seen my blog and responded. I am trying to catch up with the response. Whether I do, or not, just know that I tried and that I love you all and we are looking forward to getting home. Vacations are wonderful, but there's no place like home!!!!

Hope you all are very well - God bless you all - we love you...And, would anyone have any use for shells???
I have picked up plenty - thought maybe I could send some to school - even do some kind of a project on them...any takers???

Like I said - God bless you, we love you,
Mom and Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home